Welcome to Sketch Style Render

A short message from Wayne; Director of Sketch Style Render.

It brings me great pleasure to be able to offer you a look into my world, whether you are an Architect, a Developer or a Hotelier simply looking for a new way to present your business or projects.  

Be sure to check out the 'Gallery' where you will find examples of previous projects from the last few years. See how versatile and effective my style of communicating your ideas can be.

I sincerely hope you find true inspiration amongst these pages as well as all the relevant information you need. I would be delighted to present your designs in style using my Artistic "Sketch Style" Rendering service and I am excited to begin our journey together in making your dreams a reality. 

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly through the 'Contact Me' page or just click the 'Contact Me' button above. I will respond to all messages.

Kind Regards

Wayne Holland

If you're short on time, click to enlarge an image or click the button below the image to go to the 'Gallery' for that project.